NHS Flu Vaccination 50 - 64 age group
We have started contacting this eligible age group and started vaccinations. If you have not heard from us by the beginning of December, please check the Medical Centre website for further information.
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
You may have heard that some local surgeries are now contacting their patients with COVID-19 vaccination news. Mawsley Medical Centre will be our host surgery for our initial vaccination clinics. This will allow us to maintain day to day services at Burton Latimer Medical Centre. Once we have further information we will contact the relevant patients. Please don’t call the surgery
COVID-19 Vaccination Volunteers
Burton Latimer Medical Centre is looking for an army of volunteers and paid clinically trained people to help fight the battle against COVID-19;
- Administering COVID-19 vaccination (paid trained staff only)
- Stewarding ·Patient Signposting ·Patient Welcoming
- Staff Support – refreshments ·Basic Patient Infection Control
We are looking for people who are reliable, flexible, able to work day time hours, evenings and Saturdays and willing to go the extra mile to support patients, volunteers and staff. The vaccination centre will be at Mawsley Medical Centre so own transport is essential.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please visit the website: https://www.burtonlatimermedicalcentre.co.uk/
What you could do to help the surgery.
- Only contact the surgery if you really need to.
- Speak to a chemist first regarding medication queries or minor illness
- Order repeat medication via the NHS app or our website
- If you have a phone appointment, be ready to receive the call. We have seen an increase of missed calls where patients have not answered their phones.
- Call 111 or go online to seek advice http://111.nhs.uk
- Do not attend the surgery if you have a symptoms of coronavirus or are self-isolating.