COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
We now have been given our next batch of vaccines and will be shortly contacting those that fall into the following groups:
- Clinically Extremely Vulnerable
- Frontline Health and Social Care Workers
- Patients that are 75 to 79 years and 80+ who have not yet been vaccinated
We will soon be sending out text messages to enable patients to book via the text link. Patients that do not have a mobile phone or the ability to book via the text link, we will contact them directly. Please do not phone the surgery.
Due to the current regulations, we are also asking patients not to come down to the surgery to make a COVID-19 Vaccination appointment.
Our vaccination centre is at Mawsley Medical Centre, School Road, Mawsley, NN14 1SN Mawsley Medical Centre
What you could do to help the surgery.
- Only contact the surgery if you really need to.
- Speak to a chemist first regarding medication queries or minor illness
- Order repeat medication via the NHS app or our website
- If you have a phone appointment, be ready to receive the call. We have seen an increase of missed calls where patients have not answered their phones.
- Call 111 or go online to seek advice http://111.nhs.uk
- Do not attend the surgery if you have a symptoms of coronavirus or are self-isolating.